2013年12月17日 星期二

Reflections of PSA task- Sexual Predators


Sexual predators from Penny Chen

PRINT AD



Text






Reflection: 

      I am glad I work the project with my original partners again. Every members work on different roles. I am responsible in doing the text and vocal speak. Penny is good at drawing, so she is responsible in designing the print AD, and lay-out.  Other two members, Janice and Julia both work for doing PPT and final Adjusting. For our topic, we try to play a little drama  when she is suffered the trap by the sexual predator. Although the PSA is only played for 90 minutes, it's in effective control of sexual predators in the society nowadays.      

      Actually, I really like our PSA task because I have a lot of creative ideas in my brain during our working, and I would like share my any ideas with my partners to work and discuss on the best job, no matter they accept or not. This is why I enjoy working on  group project. However, if the ppt could switch to the video, I think it would be more powerful to infect the audiences and gain the sense of identification.   



1 則留言:

  1. Your group did a good job. You have shown how you've taken the time to shoot the scenes, and putting them in the video in a way that creatively tells a story. Your message was clearly expressed in the video. Well done!

    回覆刪除