2014年1月6日 星期一

Final Project: Product Improvement


Massmedia-final from Penny Chen


Print ads

My role in this project is making the ideas of product improvement, photo shooting, and vocal record. About this final project, I'm satisfied with my group members, Penny, Janice and Julia. Although our group don't have more creative and interesting animation than other groups, I learned a spirit of group with my members. Everyone is effort to focus their own parts. We just do the project with the simple way which audience can more understand what we are going to express on this project.

Another, how difference of PSA-Sexual Predator and product improvement?  I think the most different I learned many skills on every project in the class. Actually, I am not good at designing the pattern of mass media at first. During 5 months, I have been learned a lot of useful patterns in the course, like podcasting, pixon, AD copying, PSA task, slideshare, product implacement, and product improvement. I am really appreciated at Dr. Aiden who instructs a lot of information for us. Although I have more skills which should be improved, I am really glad I take this course this semester.  


沒有留言:

張貼留言